Pagina se încarcă... vă rugăm așteptați!

Afișarea paginii întârzie? Clic aici

Pagina de start a forumului razvan.bocu.ro / forum.bocu.ro razvan.bocu.ro / forum.bocu.ro
IT si diverse

AcasăAcasă   LinkuriLinkuri   FAQFAQ   CăutareCăutare   MembriMembri   GrupuriGrupuri   AlbumAlbum   ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare 
 ProfilProfil   SudokuSudoku    Mesaje privateMesaje private   Hartă Site(pseudo)Hartă Site(pseudo)    AutentificareAutentificare 

the Very Best Vibrators

Crează un subiect nou   Răspunde la subiect    Pagina de start a forumului razvan.bocu.ro / forum.bocu.ro -> Ultimele noutati in timp real
Subiectul anterior :: Subiectul următor  
Autor Mesaj
pysong
Senior activ
Senior activ

Vârsta: 36
Data înscrierii: 03/Feb/2023
Cuvinte scrise: 52,222
Sexul: Nespecificat

MesajTrimis: Joi Apr 25, 2024 4:47 am    Titlul subiectului: the Very Best Vibrators Răspunde cu citat (quote)

the Very Best Vibrators

The search for the right vibrator can be daunting (and expensive). It’s also highly individual since no two bodies are the same. I’ve been on the sex-toy beat for several years now and have extensively researched just about every category of toy out there and have also talked with dozens of experts. Among the thousands of vibrators available to choose from, there are subcategories, including very large and very small vibrators with multiple vibration patterns, those that attach to the tip of your finger, others that simulate tongues, even more that approximate penises, wearable vibrators with remote controls, and a growing category of vibrators that use suction to specifically stimulate the clitoris. I talked to 28 sex experts, sex educators, sexologists, shop owners, and professional reviewers about the 30 best vibrators. (If you’re searching for the best lube to go with it, the best sex toys for couples, or the best sex toys for men, I have you covered there, too.)To get more news about big black wearable dildo, you can visit herbal-hall.com official website.

Originally marketed as a muscle massager, the Magic Wand (formerly the Hitachi Magic Wand) was released in 1968 and quickly took off as a vibrator. It’s been a categorical favorite ever since. I’ve had mine for about a year and I very quickly understood why. While I have plenty of other toys in my nightstand that may be more aesthetically pleasing or boast some new tech, I find myself reaching for the Magic Wand over them time and time again. It’s just that good. Today’s rechargeable version is cordless, plus it’s lighter and quieter than the original. Carol Queen, Ph.D., staff sexologist at Good Vibrations in San Francisco and curator of the store’s Antique Vibrator Museum, who I trust due to her decades of work in her field, says it has a well-deserved reputation for being strong and consistent, with many users having had their first orgasms with this power player vibe. Writer Beca Grimm, whose opinion I value as a long-time actual Magic Wand owner, agrees: “It’s the Maybelline Great Lash of vibrators — the same no-frills shit your mom used (maybe still uses?) that gets the job done.” Archie Bongiovanni, who has years of experience as a sexual-health educator and events coordinator at the Minneapolis store Smitten Kitten, calls it “the Cadillac of vibrators” and points out that it can feel good on a penis, too, along with the clitoris and vulva. While it got the most recommendations of any toy on this list, a few of our experts did note that it can sometimes be too intense when used directly on more sensitive areas of the body. If you do tend toward the sensitive side, you can apply the head of the wand over your underwear or experiment with placing it indirectly. You can also buy Hitachi wand attachments to explore different sensations with the wand on different body parts.

If you want the power of the Magic Wand at a more affordable price point, Hitachi released a mini version earlier this year. In addition to being cheaper, the mini is also much lighter and smaller than the original, which makes it easier to travel with, handle, and store. I love my original Hitachi, but it does take up a lot of real estate in my bedside drawer. Unlike the original, the mini only features three speeds and no patterns and does not come with any additional attachments. While the head features the same flexible neck, it is also much smaller which allows for more targeted stimulation and makes it a lot easier to use with a partner.

While the Magic Wand is the gold standard, if you prefer something a little more aesthetically pleasing, there are plenty of other wands to consider. If you want something thats a bit more designed and less utilitarian in design, the Le Wand Petite shares the shape and intensity of the Magic Wand but in a toy that’s a bit easier on the eyes. The smooth silicone head is perfect for broader external stimulation on any type of body, regardless of gender, and because it has a slimmer design it can fit between bodies without getting in the way, so it’s great for people looking for a vibrator they want to use during penetrative sex. Shan Boodram, who I’ve interviewed many times and is the author of The Game of Desire, says it delivers on both aesthetics and power. “It’s a toy that I use solo, with my partner, on my partner, and casually on other parts of my body,” she says. Plus, “if it’s left laying around and company comes over (because, seriously, I do use it casually), I’m never embarrassed if it’s spotted.”

If you want a nonintimidating, starter vibrator (that also looks good), this design-y silicone vibrator from Brooklyn-based company Maude might work for you. The Vibe, which has a slim teardrop shape that tapers into a round point, is made with 100 percent platinum-grade silicone, has three speeds controlled via one button, comes in a small canvas zip pouch, and charges with a USB. After trying out the Maude Vibe, one of our testers said, “The best way to describe this was that an orgasm just zipped out of me.”
Sus
pysong este deconectat Vezi profilul utilizatorului Trimite mesaj privat
Afișează mesajele pentru a le previzualiza:   
Crează un subiect nou   Răspunde la subiect    Pagina de start a forumului razvan.bocu.ro / forum.bocu.ro -> Ultimele noutati in timp real Ora este GMT + 2 ore
Pagina 1 din 1

Mergi direct la:  
Nu puteți crea un subiect nou în acest forum
Nu puteți răspunde în subiectele acestui forum
Nu puteți modifica mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteți șterge mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteți vota în chestionarele din acest forum
Nu puteți atașa fișiere în acest forum
Nu puteți descărca fișiere în acest forum
Referință subiect (Stil MLA)
"the Very Best Vibrators." Mesaj online. Joi Apr 25, 2024 4:47 am. razvan.bocu.ro / forum.bocu.ro.
Sâm Mai 04, 2024 3:16 pm. < http://forum.bocu.ro/viewtopic.php?t=78319 >.

Securitate forum

102247 Atacuri blocate