Pagina se încarcă... vă rugăm așteptați!

Afișarea paginii întârzie? Clic aici

Pagina de start a forumului razvan.bocu.ro / forum.bocu.ro razvan.bocu.ro / forum.bocu.ro
IT si diverse

AcasăAcasă   LinkuriLinkuri   FAQFAQ   CăutareCăutare   MembriMembri   GrupuriGrupuri   AlbumAlbum   ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare 
 ProfilProfil   SudokuSudoku    Mesaje privateMesaje private   Hartă Site(pseudo)Hartă Site(pseudo)    AutentificareAutentificare 

POE:Sentinel League ending soon

Crează un subiect nou   Răspunde la subiect    Pagina de start a forumului razvan.bocu.ro / forum.bocu.ro -> Ultimele noutati in timp real
Subiectul anterior :: Subiectul următor  
Autor Mesaj
Rookie
Novice
Novice

Vârsta: 34
Data înscrierii: 22/Iul/2022
Cuvinte scrise: 1,198
Sexul: Masculin

MesajTrimis: Vin Iul 22, 2022 3:51 am    Titlul subiectului: POE:Sentinel League ending soon Răspunde cu citat (quote)

Sentinel League is coming to an end, I love this version for ten minutes, but I'm very sad about the official announcement that Sentinel League will officially end in a few weeks. However, the game always needs to be updated and developed. I hope the next version of League will be more interesting. Even then, I will miss Sentinel League's rapid accumulation of POE Currency and Exalted Orb.

Seriously, I think POE Currency and Exlated Orb are available much faster in Sentinel League than before, which greatly improves the player experience. Let's stop worrying about how to get POE Currency every day. And I can get very rare equipment by fusing Sentinel to get better Sentinel, which is too much for our players.

I suggest that the POE official can also give our players a good gaming experience in the next League, at least give us enough opportunities to get POE Currency and [urlhttps://www.poecurrency.com/poe-items]Exaled Orb[/url]. Add to that the richness of the game's activities, while retaining many of Sentinel League's benefits.

As the end of the month is approaching, POE's service provider, POECurrency, is watching the activity of buying more and sending more, and the top 20 consumers will be given extra POE Currency and Exaled Orb every day. The most important thing is that POECurrency can complete the transaction within three minutes, which is very fast and convenient, and has an extremely high cost performance, which greatly saves our time and energy in farming [url=https://www.poecurrency.com/
]Path of Exile Currency[/url] in the game, and greatly enhances our game experience.

All in all, I still welcome the release of the new League. No matter what POE develops, I will definitely be a loyal fan of it. Let us wish the game better and better.
Sus
Rookie este deconectat Vezi profilul utilizatorului Trimite mesaj privat
Rookie
Novice
Novice

Vârsta: 34
Data înscrierii: 22/Iul/2022
Cuvinte scrise: 1,198
Sexul: Masculin

MesajTrimis: Sâm Iul 23, 2022 12:00 pm    Titlul subiectului: Re: POE:Sentinel League ending soon Răspunde cu citat (quote)

Rookie a scris:
Sentinel League is coming to an end, I love this version for ten minutes, but I'm very sad about the official announcement that Sentinel League will officially end in a few weeks. However, the game always needs to be updated and developed. I hope the next version of League will be more interesting. Even then, I will miss Sentinel League's rapid accumulation of POE Currency and Exalted Orb.

Seriously, I think POE Currency and Exlated Orb are available much faster in Sentinel League than before, which greatly improves the player experience. Let's stop worrying about how to get POE Currency every day. And I can get very rare equipment by fusing Sentinel to get better Sentinel, which is too much for our players.

I suggest that the POE official can also give our players a good gaming experience in the next League, at least give us enough opportunities to get POE Currency and Exaled Orb. Add to that the richness of the game's activities, while retaining many of Sentinel League's benefits.

As the end of the month is approaching, POE's service provider, POECurrency, is watching the activity of buying more and sending more, and the top 20 consumers will be given extra POE Currency and Exaled Orb every day. The most important thing is that POECurrency can complete the transaction within three minutes, which is very fast and convenient, and has an extremely high cost performance, which greatly saves our time and energy in farming Path of Exile Currency in the game, and greatly enhances our game experience.

All in all, I still welcome the release of the new League. No matter what POE develops, I will definitely be a loyal fan of it. Let us wish the game better and better.
Sus
Rookie este deconectat Vezi profilul utilizatorului Trimite mesaj privat
Afișează mesajele pentru a le previzualiza:   
Crează un subiect nou   Răspunde la subiect    Pagina de start a forumului razvan.bocu.ro / forum.bocu.ro -> Ultimele noutati in timp real Ora este GMT + 2 ore
Pagina 1 din 1

Mergi direct la:  
Nu puteți crea un subiect nou în acest forum
Nu puteți răspunde în subiectele acestui forum
Nu puteți modifica mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteți șterge mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteți vota în chestionarele din acest forum
Nu puteți atașa fișiere în acest forum
Nu puteți descărca fișiere în acest forum
Referință subiect (Stil MLA)
"POE:Sentinel League ending soon." Mesaj online. Vin Iul 22, 2022 3:51 am. razvan.bocu.ro / forum.bocu.ro.
Mie Apr 17, 2024 12:25 am. < http://forum.bocu.ro/viewtopic.php?t=76219 >.

Securitate forum

99549 Atacuri blocate