Pagina se încarcă... vă rugăm așteptați!

Afișarea paginii întârzie? Clic aici

Pagina de start a forumului razvan.bocu.ro / forum.bocu.ro razvan.bocu.ro / forum.bocu.ro
IT si diverse

AcasăAcasă   LinkuriLinkuri   FAQFAQ   CăutareCăutare   MembriMembri   GrupuriGrupuri   AlbumAlbum   ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare 
 ProfilProfil   SudokuSudoku    Mesaje privateMesaje private   Hartă Site(pseudo)Hartă Site(pseudo)    AutentificareAutentificare 

17 Real Women Share Their Pre-Sex Beauty Routines

Crează un subiect nou   Răspunde la subiect    Pagina de start a forumului razvan.bocu.ro / forum.bocu.ro -> Ultimele noutati in timp real
Subiectul anterior :: Subiectul următor  
Autor Mesaj
upamfva
Initiat
Initiat

Vârsta: 36
Data înscrierii: 30/Noi/2021
Cuvinte scrise: 482,280
Sexul: Nespecificat

MesajTrimis: Vin Noi 18, 2022 8:54 am    Titlul subiectului: 17 Real Women Share Their Pre-Sex Beauty Routines Răspunde cu citat (quote)

17 Real Women Share Their Pre-Sex Beauty Routines

Whether it's shaving, moisturizing, or spritzing on a favorite perfume, most women have at least one special thing they do to prep themselves for a romp in the hay.To get more news about HD video, you can visit our official website.

A lot of the time, sex just happens. You and your partner share a loving glance and the rest is history. But when you've just invited your Tinder match over or you're planning a romantic bae-cation, you have the luxury of knowing ahead of time that you might experience some bedroom action. Here, 17 women reveal to Health what they do to get their minds, bodies, and vaginas ready for sex.
Take It All Off
"Before sex, I remove all my makeup. One, because I don't want to get any foundation or lipstick on the sheets and pillows (or lose a lash) and two, my husband likes to kiss all over my face and it hurts my heart to ruin a good contour. I use Ponds Evening Soothe makeover remover wipes. They make my face smell good, relax me and get everything off in one wipe."

Get Juicy
"If I know I'm getting some action, I down a few cups of pineapple juice a couple [of] hours before. I heard it makes your vagina taste better... and I haven't gotten any complaints so far."
Taking Off Even More
"I shave my legs, arms, and my vagina completely bald and put tea tree oil everywhere to prevent razor bumps."

Smell Great
"My girlfriend loves to go down on me, and I'm pretty self-conscious about my smell. I wash up with a small amount of Johnson's Baby Shampoo before we mess around. It's mild enough to not cause any infection but does the trick."

Keep On the Makeup
"I like to have sex with a full face of makeup and bright red lips. Makes me feel sexier and more confident in bed. I'm loving Rihanna's Fenty Beauty 'Stunna' lip paint."

Create a Sexy Scent
"Always a shower, and if I don't feel like doing the whole body-lotion-and-perfume bit, I'll always opt for this oil by Riddle Oil, which is not only super hydrating but is supposed to work with your pheromones to create your perfect sexy scent. It also leaves my skin looking glowy and feeling soft!"

Clear Your Mind
"Don't judge me, but I like to meditate for a few minutes before a lovemaking session to help me clear my mind of the day's stresses and get in sync with my body."
Sus
upamfva este deconectat Vezi profilul utilizatorului Trimite mesaj privat
Afișează mesajele pentru a le previzualiza:   
Crează un subiect nou   Răspunde la subiect    Pagina de start a forumului razvan.bocu.ro / forum.bocu.ro -> Ultimele noutati in timp real Ora este GMT + 2 ore
Pagina 1 din 1

Mergi direct la:  
Nu puteți crea un subiect nou în acest forum
Nu puteți răspunde în subiectele acestui forum
Nu puteți modifica mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteți șterge mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteți vota în chestionarele din acest forum
Nu puteți atașa fișiere în acest forum
Nu puteți descărca fișiere în acest forum
Referință subiect (Stil MLA)
"17 Real Women Share Their Pre-Sex Beauty Routines." Mesaj online. Vin Noi 18, 2022 8:54 am. razvan.bocu.ro / forum.bocu.ro.
Joi Apr 18, 2024 10:33 am. < http://forum.bocu.ro/viewtopic.php?t=76523 >.

Securitate forum

99858 Atacuri blocate