Pagina se încarcă... vă rugăm așteptați!

Afișarea paginii întârzie? Clic aici

Pagina de start a forumului razvan.bocu.ro / forum.bocu.ro razvan.bocu.ro / forum.bocu.ro
IT si diverse

AcasăAcasă   LinkuriLinkuri   FAQFAQ   CăutareCăutare   MembriMembri   GrupuriGrupuri   AlbumAlbum   ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare 
 ProfilProfil   SudokuSudoku    Mesaje privateMesaje private   Hartă Site(pseudo)Hartă Site(pseudo)    AutentificareAutentificare 

I had tons of fun riding an e-bike in a national park

Crează un subiect nou   Răspunde la subiect    Pagina de start a forumului razvan.bocu.ro / forum.bocu.ro -> Ultimele noutati in timp real
Subiectul anterior :: Subiectul următor  
Autor Mesaj
upamfva
Initiat
Initiat

Vârsta: 36
Data înscrierii: 30/Noi/2021
Cuvinte scrise: 482,280
Sexul: Nespecificat

MesajTrimis: Lun Aug 01, 2022 3:59 am    Titlul subiectului: I had tons of fun riding an e-bike in a national park Răspunde cu citat (quote)

I had tons of fun riding an e-bike in a national park

By riding an electric bike for a mile along the Julian Trail, part of the Golden Gate National Recreation Area. The trail is popular with hikers, mountain bikers and equestrians.To get more news about tektro aries, you can visit magicyclebike.com official website.

It was an accident. That old fire road is part of a vast regulatory muddle involving (a) a global boom in e-biking, especially among travelers; (b) a sudden move in August by the Trump administration to ease e-bike access to public lands; (c) an opposing lawsuit by environmental groups; (d) the labors of dozens of national park superintendents to tailor the new policy to their parks; and (e) National Park Service red tape.
As it turns out, e-bikes are multiplying faster than public agencies can make rules to regulate them, with estimated U.S. sales of $144 million in 2018. Consulting firm Deloitte predicts 130 million e-bikes will be sold worldwide in 2020-23.To get more news about sr suntour sp12 ncx seatpost, you can visit magicyclebike.com official website.

When it comes to national parks and California state parks, the rules are often site-specific. If you’re thinking of taking an e-bike somewhere cars can’t go, the prudent move is to check the National Park Service’s FAQs and the specific park’s website, then call for clarification. If you’re renting an e-bike, don’t rely on the rental company to know the law.Was I prudent? Well, I thought so. I read the Aug. 30 NPS policy memorandum directing park superintendents to ease e-bike access “as soon as possible” and a detail-laden Golden Gate National Recreation Area explanation of how park e-bike rules were evolving. I talked to cyclists. I left phone and email messages with the recreation area’s public information office.To get more news about rear bike bag, you can visit magicyclebike.com official website.

But the Golden Gate National Recreation Area, the busiest unit in the national park system, is complicated.

“There are a lot of great conversations happening at the local and national level around this issue,” Golden Gate spokesman Charles Strickfaden said in an email that arrived after my ride, “so we cannot give a time frame for when we expect to finalize any e-bike approval. Until that time Golden Gate NRA cannot allow e-bikes [beyond the roads] in the parks it manages.”Come to think of it, I saw mountain bikes, gravel bikes and hikers on that trail. I saw e-bikes on the road, but no other e-bikes on that trail. I’m pretty sure the rest of my ride was legal, though.

Back on the daunting slope of Conzelman Road (legal for cars and all kinds of bikes), I felt exhilarated but oddly coddled as the e-bike motor boosted the effect of my pedaling. The views were breathtaking — the sea, the city, the bridge, the creeping fog — and my respiration was untroubled.
Sus
upamfva este deconectat Vezi profilul utilizatorului Trimite mesaj privat
Afișează mesajele pentru a le previzualiza:   
Crează un subiect nou   Răspunde la subiect    Pagina de start a forumului razvan.bocu.ro / forum.bocu.ro -> Ultimele noutati in timp real Ora este GMT + 2 ore
Pagina 1 din 1

Mergi direct la:  
Nu puteți crea un subiect nou în acest forum
Nu puteți răspunde în subiectele acestui forum
Nu puteți modifica mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteți șterge mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteți vota în chestionarele din acest forum
Nu puteți atașa fișiere în acest forum
Nu puteți descărca fișiere în acest forum
Referință subiect (Stil MLA)
"I had tons of fun riding an e-bike in a national park." Mesaj online. Lun Aug 01, 2022 3:59 am. razvan.bocu.ro / forum.bocu.ro.
Joi Apr 25, 2024 9:57 pm. < http://forum.bocu.ro/viewtopic.php?t=76229 >.

Securitate forum

101493 Atacuri blocate