Pagina se încarcă... vă rugăm așteptați!

Afișarea paginii întârzie? Clic aici

Pagina de start a forumului razvan.bocu.ro / forum.bocu.ro razvan.bocu.ro / forum.bocu.ro
IT si diverse

AcasăAcasă   LinkuriLinkuri   FAQFAQ   CăutareCăutare   MembriMembri   GrupuriGrupuri   AlbumAlbum   ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare 
 ProfilProfil   SudokuSudoku    Mesaje privateMesaje private   Hartă Site(pseudo)Hartă Site(pseudo)    AutentificareAutentificare 

He's been used as an overqualified

Crează un subiect nou   Răspunde la subiect    Pagina de start a forumului razvan.bocu.ro / forum.bocu.ro -> Pasiuni comune
Subiectul anterior :: Subiectul următor  
Autor Mesaj
AmandaBrenda
Junior
Junior

Vârsta: 25
Data înscrierii: 27/Iun/2023
Cuvinte scrise: 1,724
Sexul: Feminin

MesajTrimis: Mar Iun 27, 2023 9:06 am    Titlul subiectului: He's been used as an overqualified Răspunde cu citat (quote)

He additionally has some greater underrated skills in his bag, and that's in Nba 2k24 mt general wherein 2K has undersold his value. Averaging extra than a steal a game during the last two years hasn't been sufficient to get a better thieve score than 53, and his underrated passing has only gotten him a 65 pass imaginative and prescient.While his output isn't superb, OG Anunoby has a much-deserved recognition as one of the best -way gamers in the league. He's usually been a top notch defender, however his offensive repertoire has shown to be up to snuff over the previous couple of seasons.

As it stands, although, 2K has shown very little recognize for his skills on that facet of the ground. Despite his emergence as a ball-handler, he most effective has 72 ball managing. Despite displaying desirable playmaking in spurts, he has a straight-up terrible 52 pass IQ and 37 bypass vision. And regardless of being a excellent finisher with contact, he handiest has a seventy five layup.Trey Murphy is a growing younger star in present day NBA, and the simplest reason his stats don't show this is due to the fact he comes off the bench for a totally proficient Pelicans crew. He's been used as an overqualified sparkplug, and he'd without problems be recognized as one of the higher younger scorers in the league if it were not for Brandon Ingram taking his starting spot.

2K has failed to recognize that on almost each exquisite the front. He shoots threes at an elite clip, but he handiest has a now not-quite-elite 85 3-factor shot. He's shown to be a clever, inclined passer, however he handiest has 64 bypass IQ. He's a good ball-handler for his length, however he only has 50 ball-managing.Alongside the Rockets' undisputed destiny stars in Jalen Green and Alperen Sengun, Kevin Porter Jr. Has proven himself to be an superb 0.33-in-command, flexing his herbal scoring competencies while enhancing right into a greater whole player.

Again, 2K has didn't understand this, regardless of his abilties genuinely displaying on the stat sheet this time. He's a better ball-handler and playmaker than his eighty two ball-handling and 73 pass vision display, as he is usually performed lead protect with Green at off-defend. Plus, he averages approximately five rebounds a sport, which is above average for 2k24 mt for sale a defend, however he has horrible 46 offensive rebounding and fifty eight shielding rebounding in 2K.
Sus
AmandaBrenda este deconectat Vezi profilul utilizatorului Trimite mesaj privat
SharonLauritzen
Junior activ
Junior activ

Vârsta: 27
Cuvinte scrise: 797
Sexul: Masculin
Locație: united state
us.gif

MesajTrimis: Mar Iun 27, 2023 6:46 pm    Titlul subiectului: (Fără titlu) Răspunde cu citat (quote)

"I'm deeply grateful for https://gerarcpf.org. Their accurate CPF generation has made my tasks much more manageable. Highly recommended!"
SharonLauritzen
Junior activ
Junior activ

us.gif

MesajTrimis: Mar Iun 27, 2023 6:48 pm    Titlul subiectului: (Fără titlu) Răspunde cu citat (quote)

"https://mrmeasurements.com has made measurements a hassle-free process. The clear instructions and precise conversions have simplified my projects. Well done!"
SharonLauritzen
Junior activ
Junior activ

us.gif

MesajTrimis: Mar Iun 27, 2023 6:51 pm    Titlul subiectului: (Fără titlu) Răspunde cu citat (quote)

"https://unsentproject.net has allowed me to confront my unspoken regrets and find peace through self-reflection. I appreciate the platform's ability to facilitate healing and self-forgiveness."
SharonLauritzen
Junior activ
Junior activ

us.gif

MesajTrimis: Mar Iun 27, 2023 6:54 pm    Titlul subiectului: (Fără titlu) Răspunde cu citat (quote)

SharonLauritzen
Junior activ
Junior activ

us.gif

MesajTrimis: Mar Iun 27, 2023 7:10 pm    Titlul subiectului: (Fără titlu) Răspunde cu citat (quote)

I appreciate https://getintomypc.com.in/ for its dedication to user convenience. The platform offers a streamlined download process with minimal steps and distractions. Thank you for the simplicity.
SharonLauritzen
Junior activ
Junior activ

us.gif

MesajTrimis: Mar Iun 27, 2023 7:12 pm    Titlul subiectului: (Fără titlu) Răspunde cu citat (quote)

Thank you, https://getintomypc.com.in/, for providing a platform that supports software downloads in multiple file sizes. It ensures that users can choose the most suitable version for their device and storage capacity. Much appreciation for the flexibility.
SharonLauritzen
Junior activ
Junior activ

us.gif

MesajTrimis: Mar Iun 27, 2023 7:13 pm    Titlul subiectului: (Fără titlu) Răspunde cu citat (quote)

https://getintomypc.com.in/ has a user-friendly interface that allows me to browse and discover new software effortlessly. I appreciate the platform's simplicity and intuitive design. Thank you for the user-centric approach.
SharonLauritzen
Junior activ
Junior activ

us.gif

MesajTrimis: Mar Iun 27, 2023 7:18 pm    Titlul subiectului: (Fără titlu) Răspunde cu citat (quote)

Thank you, https://getintomypc.com.in/, for offering a platform that supports software downloads with multilingual interfaces. It ensures that users from different language backgrounds can navigate and use the programs effectively. Much appreciation for the inclusivity.
SharonLauritzen
Junior activ
Junior activ

us.gif

MesajTrimis: Mar Iun 27, 2023 7:58 pm    Titlul subiectului: (Fără titlu) Răspunde cu citat (quote)

"https://unsentproject.net has given me a voice to express my unspoken hopes and dreams. I appreciate the opportunity to share my aspirations and find support from like-minded individuals."
Afișează mesajele pentru a le previzualiza:   
Crează un subiect nou   Răspunde la subiect    Pagina de start a forumului razvan.bocu.ro / forum.bocu.ro -> Pasiuni comune Ora este GMT + 2 ore
Pagina 1 din 1

Mergi direct la:  
Nu puteți crea un subiect nou în acest forum
Nu puteți răspunde în subiectele acestui forum
Nu puteți modifica mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteți șterge mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteți vota în chestionarele din acest forum
Nu puteți atașa fișiere în acest forum
Nu puteți descărca fișiere în acest forum
Referință subiect (Stil MLA)
"He's been used as an overqualified." Mesaj online. Mar Iun 27, 2023 9:06 am. razvan.bocu.ro / forum.bocu.ro.
Dum Apr 28, 2024 5:06 pm. < http://forum.bocu.ro/viewtopic.php?t=77055 >.

Securitate forum

101558 Atacuri blocate